A List Of Great Free Sample Dissertation Topics To Consider
For most students, the hardest part of the dissertation writing process is coming up with a topic to write about. Many students will spend way too much time trying to decide on a topic. You have to make sure that you choose a solid topic to write about but if you waste too much time, you will be way behind. You have to choose a topic and present it to the board for approval before you can even start writing your paper so this step has to be completed early on.
Here are a few ideas for some majors. They will give you a rough idea of what you can concentrate on. If one works for you, go ahead and start your research. You can narrow down the topic even more to make it work for you.
- Is there a higher chance that people with ADHD will die prematurely?
- Are depressed individuals more likely to commit violent crimes?
- Does going to the store on an empty stomach really lead to you purchasing more?
- What are the effects of admitting a mental illness to a boss or coworker on your job?
- Is dementia one of the long-term side effects of taking anti-depressants?
- What programs like SBA’s Economic Injury Disaster Loan program will help yield the most productive market?
- What are the best ways to avoid paying excessive taxes if you are a small business?
- How can a small company deal with managing in a complex environment?
- Is the 2002 Sarbanes-Oxley act still enough to prevent accounting fraud or should it be revised due to all of the advances in technology?
- How effective are financial ratios in identifying and improving issues?
- Who benefits the most from corporate social responsibility?
- Is palliative care really a feasible option?
- What would a robot that helps nurses lift patients into their bed do for healthcare?v
- What are some effective ways to make it easier for dementia patients?
Even if you don’t have to write your paper on one of these majors, you can still use the list to get an idea of the types of things you would want to focus on. It gives you an idea of how you should structure your topic when you are first starting this process.